Okay everyone, I hate to have to do this, but we are going to cancel the races for this Saturday and Sunday (August 24th & 25th). The weather is just not favorable. There is no way that we could finish a race either day according to several forecasts. We have had quite a bit of rain out there already this week, and the other concern that I have is that even though we can get the surface dry, we could have other moisture issues due to all of the property being waterlogged. This season has been extremely difficult for all of us due to the weather, I know! As far as the heads-up race that was scheduled for Saturday, we will just have to run that on the date that it is next scheduled, which is Sunday September 22nd. Our bracket race for the Wally's, will be moved back to Sunday September 8th. I have done some checking, and I'm going to be able to make that race count toward the points total for our ET finals team. I am just going to ask that when we get to that point if I have questions please be very quick and responsive as I don't have much time to get everything done and into division 5 so that we can race. Also please be watching because I am going to post an idea that we have for the team shirts. I realize that with our teams not being totally completed at this point, we don't know exactly what to do on the shirts as of yet. This will be one of the things that we will need to get right on top of. Hopefully from this weekend forward we will have some more dry weather!